Contact Us


To Report Emergencies to the water or sewer system, please call (610) 926 4173.  Please listen to instructions to contact our Emergency On-Call Operators.  For extreme water main breaks please call 911.

Billing Inquiries

Please call (610) 926 4173 or email for all billing related matters and meter questions. 

If there is a problem with your water or sewer in your yard, you should first contact your plumber.  The Authority is not responsible for repairs to the water and sewer on private property. 

To contact us, send an email to